The future of the Official Website of saulfabreg Wii VC

 Hi there all,

As you guys have noticed, i haven't made any updates, nor new entrys, nor new notifications about the new releases of our custom Wii VC iNJECTs in this website, but gosh!, it's been more of 3 years since last time i posted something here! :O

So i decided to scratch again my head and revive the "dead" website for bring more updates, obviously adding more downloadable Wii VC iNJECTs and my custom Wii Single ROM Loaders (SRLs) in this website, for keep it more updated, like i do actually with my YouTube channel and some of my social media.

But... this will take some time, so don't expect me to make so many changes in a short time.

With no other thing to say, time to say goodbye... for now.

See ya, Wii players!


- saulfabreg

Comments